I’m a little late with this post, but I think we’ll all survive.
Sunday was a good day. I recorded guitar parts for five songs. On one of those I also sketched out the song form. I actually did it after I recorded the guitars which means I did some serious editing. As of this moment I think it sounds okay. I don’t know if I’ll still feel that way tomorrow, but for now we’re good. I also worked out the song form for the only idea currently in progress that doesn’t have any guitars down. That puts me at 13 songs. I need 10 for RPM, 14 for FAWM, and 20 for my stupid can-I-make-two-RPM-albums personal challenge.
That’s the good news. The bad news is, not a single vocal has been written or recorded yet. Yikes!